|Marathon / Wheelchair||Half Marathon||Relay|
|Thru December 31, 2020||$118.00||$98.00||$239.00|
|January 1 – May 15, 2021||$128.00||$108.00||$259.00|
|May 16 – August 15, 2021||$138.00||$118.00||$279.00|
|August 16 – September 30, 2021||$148.00||$128.00||$299.00|
|October 1 – October 18, 2021||$158.00||$138.00||$319.00|
|At Expo (if not filled)||$163.00||$143.00||NA|
Online Registration for 2021 IS OPEN
We are using RunSignup. One of the things we like about it is that you can now manage your own registration. So, if you want to:
- Transfer your registration to another runner
- Defer your registration to next year
- Switch from Half Marathon to Marathon or the other way around
You can do it yourself online without waiting for someone to manage the transactions. Just go to our registration site and Find a Participant. Find your record. Claim it if you haven’t already. Then to to MORE INFO on your record. In the menu, you can do the stuff in the list above. IF YOU CAN’T FIGURE THIS OUT, CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXPLICIT INSTRUCTIONS
If you have a problem, please contact us and we’ll get things figured out–the tech support guys at RunSignup are pretty darn good, and we should be able to clear things up really fast.
USE THIS LINK TO Register Online for All Events
USE THIS LINK TO Check and See if I’m Registered (or update my data)
USE THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD Printable Registration Form
- NOTE TO TEAMS: If you use the mail-in form to register for the Pepsi Zero Sugar Marathon Relay, register ONLY the team captain. All other team members can then join the team online after the captain is registered.
- NO REFUNDS! Entry fees are non-refundable. That means that once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. Your registration may be deferred to the following year for a $25 administration fee. It may also be transferred to another runner AT LEAST ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE EVENT for a $15 administration fee. See FAQ for more information. You can do this on the online registration site. Go to “Find a Participant” and look yourself up. The menu options are along the left side.