|Marathon / Wheelchair||Half Marathon||Relay|
|January 1 – May 15, 2017||$110.00||$95.00||$290.00|
|May 16 – August 15, 2017||$120.00||$105.00||$315.00|
|August 16 – September 30, 2017||$130.00||$115.00||$340.00|
|October 1 – October 15, 2017 (closing online at 8pm Oct 12)||$140.00||$125.00||$355.00|
|At Expo (if not filled)||$145.00||$130.00||NA|
Online Registration for 2017 IS OPEN
- Marathon: 2,000
- Half Marathon: 2,500
- Relay Teams: 200
Race weekend registration available ONLY if we haven’t exceeded our registration limits!
Hey runners! We recently switched our registration to RunSignup. One of the things we like about it is that you can now manage your own registration. So, if you want to:
- Transfer your registration to another runner
- Defer your registration to next year
- Switch from Half Marathon to Marathon or the other way around
You can do it yourself online without waiting for someone to manage the transactions. Just go to our registration site and Find a Participant. Find your record. Claim it if you haven’t already. Then to to MORE INFO on your record. In the menu, you can do the stuff in the list above. IF YOU CAN’T FIGURE THIS OUT, CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXPLICIT INSTRUCTIONS
Now, since we’re still new with this service, if you have a problem, please contact us and we’ll get things figured out–the tech support guys at RunSignup are pretty darn good, and we should be able to clear things up really fast.
USE THIS LINK TO Register Online for All Events
USE THIS LINK TO Check and See if I’m Registered (or update my data)
USE THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD Printable Registration Form
- NOTE TO TEAMS: If you use the mail-in form to register for the Pepsi Zero Sugar Marathon Relay, register ONLY the team captain. All other team members can then join the team online after the captain is registered.
- NO REFUNDS! Entry fees are non-refundable. That means that once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. Your registration may be deferred to the following year for a $25 administration fee. It may also be transferred to another runner AT LEAST ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE EVENT for a $15 administration fee. See FAQ for more information. You can do this on the online registration site. Go to “Find a Participant” and look yourself up. The menu options are along the left side.
Register for the Run Thru the Rapids 5K & 10K
Thru September 30, 2017: $30
October 1 – October 15, 2017: $35
The Run Thru The Rapids is the oldest race in Michigan. Put on by the YMCA Service Club (formerly the Ys Men) it was originally the Grand Valley Marathon. It later became the Run Thru Apple Country before moving to the new David D. Hunting YMCA in 2005 and becoming the Run Thru The Rapids.
NOTE: All proceeds from the Chemical Bank Run Thru The Rapids go to YMCA Camp Manitou-Lin. Registration is kept separately and no transfers between the Run Thru The Rapids races and the Grand Rapids Marathon races will be possible. Info on Run Thru The Rapids is available at http://runthrutherapids.com. Race Day Registration available for 5K & 10K.
Lifetime Entry Program
Enter once, run for the rest of your life.
- A permanent race number
- Entry to either the full or half-marathon
- A special shirt in addition to the race shirt each year
- VIP treatment
The entry is NOT transferable and can be used ONLY by you. It entitles you to enter either the full or half-marathon FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE as long as the Grand Rapids Marathon is in business.