FIRST BEER RUN OF THE SEASON is on June 7 at New Holland Brewery on 8th Street in Holland. 6:30 p.m.
It’s a fun run, usually with a couple options for around 3 and 5 miles, followed by beer, friends, fun and door prizes.
A joint operation of New Holland Brewing and the Metro Health Grand Rapids Marathon, each of the venues is clever enough to be serving some yummy New Holland Beer on some of their taps.
Cost? $20 for your first one, which includes a cool shirt. After that, it’s $10. Entry includes your first beer and a few munchies, and a substantial piece of each entry supports a charity chosen by our venue.
Run with really cool people, drink beer, feel good about yourself. Life is good!
- June 7 – New Holland Brewing Pub – 66 E 8th St, Holland
- July 5 – Fulton Street Pub and Grill – 801 W Fulton Street, Grand Rapids
- July 19 – Curragh Irish Pub – 73 E. 8th St., Holland
- August 2 – Derby Station, 2237 Wealthy St SE, Grand Rapids
- August 9 – Shakespeare’s Pub, Kalamazoo
- September 6 – Vitale’s – 3868 West River Drive, Comstock Park
- October 4 – Peppino’s – Downtown 130 Ionia Ave SW, Grand Rapids
- Ocober 23 – The Beer Garden at Metro Health Grand Rapids Marathon
- November 1 – New Holland Brewing – The Knickerbocker, Bridge Street, Grand Rapids