FIRST BEER RUN OF THE SEASON is on June 6 at New Holland Brewery on 8th Street in Holland. 6:30 p.m.
It’s a fun run, usually with a couple options for around 3 and 5 miles, followed by beer, friends, fun and door prizes. NO ADVANCED REGISTRATION. SIGNUP ON SITE ON EVENT DAY.
A joint operation of New Holland Brewing and the Metro Health Grand Rapids Marathon, each of the venues is clever enough to be serving some yummy New Holland Beer on some of their taps.
Cost? $20 for your first one, which includes a cool shirt. After that, it’s $10. Entry includes your first beer and a few munchies, and a substantial piece of each entry supports a charity chosen by our venue.
Run with really cool people, drink beer, feel good about yourself. Life is good!
We’re still nailing down the locations, but here are the tentative dates for this year
- June 6 – New Holland Brewing Pub – 66 E 8th St, Holland
- July 4 – Fulton Street Pub and Grill – 801 W Fulton Street, Grand Rapids
- July 18 – Holland (TBA)
- August 1 – EGR (TBA)
- August 8 – Ada (TBA)
- September 5 – Comstock Park (TBA)
- October 3 – Downtown (TBA)
- Ocober 15 – The Beer Garden at Metro Health Grand Rapids Marathon
- November 7 – New Holland Brewing – The Knickerbocker, Bridge Street, Grand Rapids